Monday, December 22, 2008

Should I be closer with my family?

I have been doing alot of thinking and people wonder why you avoid them and you are not willing to confide in them. Why would you want to confide in someone who will just turn and hurt you. Lately I feel severly betrayed and hurt by people I share a bloodline with. I do not understand. I am closer with the people in my life that I am not related to. That is who I want to spend time with when I have spare time in my schedule. When I was young I loved that I had a big family and I felt that my family is more important than anyone elses. I thought I had something more important than the rest. But as I have gotten older I have discovered that they are not what my false persception was in my mind. How could it make you happy to make someone else's life miserable.

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment